Unknown Tuesday, October 23, 2012

So we are moving again. Hopefully for the last time in a while. 'Cause this moving thing STINKS!

So where are we going now? Well, same town, just the other side. We have found a house (HOUSE!) for rent in another neighborhood that is more space and less rent. And it's nice. Needs painting inside and a rake or two outside, but it will be so very wonderful to have an extra bedroom and a living room bigger than a postage stamp.

And the best part? We will get to have the dog again! Hurrah! After nearly two years, our good old girl Sugar will get to come home!

It's going to be a busy couple of weeks around here. With packing and moving, I don't know that I'll have much to say that is smarter than "oog. paint fumes."

And my sewing machines go in for cleaning and servicing tomorrow morning! They will be gone for two weeks, so there won't be any distractions to my doing as I ought and packing. And packing with Lizzie around will be challenging, so she'll go spend the night at her Granna's house a couple of times! Yay!

And to add crazy to crazier, I think I'm hostessing a baby shower at our new digs 7 days after we move in.

Hi, I'm Laura. I have never hosted a baby shower before and seldom ever had anyone but my closest and most dear friends in my house before. But you gotta start somewhere, right?

Oh, look! Here's the baby! She'll distract you all from my insanity!

 Okay, so maybe that's not the best advertisement for my sanity. But sometimes, we don't go anywhere in the afternoon! And do your jammie pants math everything in your wardrobe?


0 comments:

Post a Comment