Unknown Monday, September 3, 2012

Well, that took longer than I'd hoped.

Two days of fiddling and I've finally got this blog a new look. What do you think? I like it. It's the first time I've ever made my own header image and liked it.

It only took me ten tries before I was happy with the color of the little orange 'button' on the end. But here it is!

Today finds me unexpectedly toddler-free. I felt like death warmed over last night and my mom took Elizabeth for the night. I'm a lot better this morning and Elizabeth is coming home this afternoon. So, I've got a bit of freebie time and I'm thinking about what to do with it.

I think we all know what I'll end up doing!

I'm in the cutting stages right now still. It is slow going as I can't cut while Elizabeth is awake and running the show. I can't see her from where I cut, so I just play with her or draw endless moo-cows in red marker instead. Which is nice! My artistic skills have really developed under her demands of happy-faces, sad-faces, ducks, dogs, stars, and hearts. Oh, and the moo-cows. Mustn't forget the moo-cows.

But I could get a lot cut out this morning. I've already vacuumed and picked up stuff, so I really am free! Whee!

Is it telling that the only thing I really *want* to do is go get my little person?


0 comments:

Post a Comment