Unknown Monday, June 18, 2012

Well, THAT was a nightmare! We have been here for two weeks already and I think every one of us is still trying to recover from this move. I don't feel like talking about it simply because I'm so happy it is over! Over. Done. Moving forward now!

Lots changed during this move - we swapped out lots of furniture for what was in storage and a lot of things that were stored are now living with us (like my books and the bales of Elizabeth's clothes that she has outgrown.) But, as the place is bigger, this isn't too much of a problem. Her closet could sleep four, so storage isn't an issue.

While unpacking some of the boxes we hadn't seen in a year I found some things. I thought that I'd share them with you all and get some input. Most everything is a pillowcase, and I didn't photograph everything that I found. One dresser scarf is now residing under my sewing machine and it is pretty stinkin' cute there.

Without further ado, I present you with some of the handiwork of generations past.




Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment